Thursday, December 29, 2011

Babyland General and Helen

Jennifer, Natasha, and I decided to brave it once again with the kids and make the 2 hour ride to Babyland General so the kids could check out the Cabbage Patch dolls. We borrowed Jennifer's mom's van and loaded up and headed to Cleveland. Of course Babyland took all of 30 minutes so we decided to make the most of the day and ventured into Helen. We had lunch and let the kids play in a nice little park. It was a fun day and the kids had fun.









 Mariah, Ariana, Aidan, and Ava
 Waiting for a baby to be born




 Ava's new doll Natalee Carla
 Helen

** I hope that Ava loves her new Cabbage Patch as much as I loved mine. So far she has taken her everywhere and is feeding her and changing her all the time. I really want for Ava to love dolls like I did. 

1 comment:

Leigh W. said...

this is our favorite tradition but it was CRAZY this year with 2 two year olds and a newborn (my sister's baby)... glad you all had fun!