Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

I didn't take a lot of pictures but here are a few from our annual Sansbury Christmas Eve Celebration. Christmas Eve is spent at Mom and Dad's with all our friends. Mike, Tim, Eric and Bekah, and the Sansburys. One of my favorite traditions because we love our friends and what a special way to have our own friend holiday tradition every year.

 Mom, Geech, and me
 Making our cookies: Mama put n her expertise to help Ava

 Uncle Tim
 Being the mature adults that we are I gave everyone fart putty. You would have thought I gave them gold. The boys loved it and played with it ALL night making fart noises.
 Action shot ( I'm wearing my new Georgia hat given to me by Eric and Bekah)

Presents
Uncle Tim: pink Polo dress, jewelry making set, make up
Uncle Eric and Bekah: Panda necklace, Princess puzzle book
Uncle Mike: outside art set
JuJu: pajamas
Ms. Bonnie: Panda hat
( I missed some stuff because she was opening presents like a wild child)

No comments: