Saturday, October 18, 2008

Weekend with Nana and Grandpa

Ava spent her first night Friday night with Nana and Grandpa. It was actually the first night she has spent there. I'm not really sure why, but everytime she was going to stay something came up (like Nana losing an organ). Luckily this weekend was a success!! I'm not sure but i think she had a great time ( the last picture gives that away). Apparently Grandpa lets Ava eat suckers before she goes to bed.... I guess that is what grandparents are for!! Cousin Claudia was also visiting so her and Ava had a big time. Saturday they went to the fall festival at Heritage Park.
Ava with her new Harley Bear sitting in high chair!!
Ava and Nana at the festival
This is a really cute picture but I can't figure out how to rotate it so tilt your head.
Grandpa sugaring Ava up before bed. I say what happens at Nana and Grandpa's stays at Nana and Grandpa's!!

No comments: