Monday, August 25, 2008

7 Months Old

Today is Ava's 7 month birthday!!! Nothing new to report just another day. Well I did try to give her some apple juice in a bottle but she didn't like it at all. Chris gave it to her and she was making the funniest faces. Oh well I really thought she would love it.

She has started to snort when she laughs. We think it is really funny and cute. I don't know where she got it from, but it is entertaining.

On Saturday Ava went to her 1st baby shower for her new friend Bryce who is due in October. It was fun and Ava had a good time ( unfortunately I forgot my camera so no pictures). Sunday was a lazy day so no news there.

We are still working on sitting up and hopfully being mobile soon!!!

Sorry not a very exciting post but it has been a busy week!!

No comments: