Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Big 3-0

I have been in denial about turning 30, but now almost a month later I can talk about it. I had a great birthday. I was really dreading it and was really bummed about turning 3o but it was such a great day. Mom and Dad surprised me first thing in the morning with flowers, cupcakes, a shirt, and a few other goodies.  My kids were also great. They ( along with my fabulous room mom who is also one of my bffs ) planned a surprise party for me after lunch. A few parents went in and we had pizza, drinks, cookies, cookie cake, and balloons. It was such a nice surprise and it really made my day extra special. 

 Flowers from my Daddy












 Mom and Dad decorated the mailbox



1 comment:

Leigh W. said...

30 ain't so bad... wait until you have to start adding numbers. But happy belated birthday!