Monday, October 24, 2011

Ballet

 I am going to try to get some video of Ava at dance on here if I can. It is hilarious. They let parents watch ballet class this week and it was so funny. We definitely have "that kid". You know the one that the teacher has to say her name about 58 times for not quiet doing the right thing. Every parent in the room knew who Ava was because the teacher had to redirect Ava every other second. She is loving ballet which was apparent but my goodness does this kid have some energy. She was all over the place just bouncing off the walls the entire time. She is a little spastic ( she gets that from me I guess) , but over all I thought she was one of the better ballerinas in the class. She is in her own world but seems to at least have the moves down and loves it.


No comments: