Sunday, May 23, 2010

Special Date


Friday night I had a very special date with Tiarra one of my students. Tiarra and I had a special deal that if she tried her best for the last months of school and on the CRCT and she had a great attitude she would win a special date with me on the night of CIE's spring carnival. Well Tiarra did a great job sticking to our deal and for reward we got to spend a fun night together. She came home with me and we ate at Applebee's and went to the spring carnival. I forgot my camera card at Applebee's so I couldn't take any pictures there but Chris did take our picture when we got home. We all had a blast and I enjoyed spending time with one of my favorite students outside of school. I had never done anything like this before, but I definitely think I will do it again. We had a great time and I know that it will be something that we both remember.










No comments: