Monday, December 21, 2009

Santa

I have been prepping Ava for our visit with Santa. I knew it wasn't on her list of things to do, but I had to have my yearly Santa picture. We have been talking about him and how she would have to sit in his lap so Mommy could get a picture. She kept saying no she didn't want to, but of course I had to take her. Luckily Geech came with us and I must say Ava did excellent. She didn't smile but she did stop screaming and looked at the camera. I thought she did really well considering she REALLY didn't want to see him. I was a little disappointed it wasn't the same Santa as last year. This Santa looked a little out of it. Of course I guess if I had screaming children sitting on my lap all day I might be out of it to.
Eating gummies waiting to see Santa
Not happy but not screaming
Okay Mommy get me outta here

Done!!

No comments: