Friday, February 13, 2009

Twilight Day at CIE

My newest obsession are the Twilight books by Stephenie Meyer. I am on book 3 and have read through the first and second book in about a week. They are so good and addictive. We have a Twilight group at school who have all read the books and are in love with the vampires. We are going Wednesday to see the movie at the dollar show in Fayetteville and I am so excited!! Below is a picture from Twilight Day at Cotton Indian.

Shoni, Ashleigh, Deana, me, Terri

My sweet, sweet husband also sent me flowers to school for Valentine's Day. I was very surprised and super excited!! He also got me the Twilight shirt I have on in the picture. I thought that was really sweet because he thinks it is sort of stupid that I am reading books for teenagers and getting so involved and obsessed!!

PS I have 2 more Twilight shirts that I will be modeling soon!!

No comments: