Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ava's 1st Christmas present

Thanks Dallas!!! You Rock!!


Piece by piece






Ava received her very first Christmas present today from her best friend in 4th grade Dallas. Dallas is one of my favorite students and is always so kind and sweet to think of both me and Ava. Ava loved opening up her present. She tore one little piece of wrapping paper at a time. she also liked to try to eat the paper. Not only did she love unwrapping her present, but she loved playing with her present. It was a super cute rolling telephone with moving eyes and a dial that makes noise. It was almost as awesome has the present Dallas gave me: Bootcamp Barbie!!! Dallas knows that I love Barbies and the Bootcamp Barbie is AWESOME!!! For those of you who don't know I completed a fitness bootcamp in October. It nearly kicked my tail but I did it. It was really hard but I finished it and have been eating healthier and working out ever since.


Just a note to all of you getting me Christmas presents Bootcamp Barbie is going to be pretty tough to beat!!

No comments: