Monday, January 10, 2011

Inside of new house

We still have some things to do but for the most part the house is done. Chris is still working on his man cave so I didn't take pictures of that, but they will come soon. I am very happy with the way everything has turned out. We have so much room and don't have clutter sitting around which makes me and my OCD husband very happy.


Living room: mirror still needs to be hung
New couch: the blanket is where Barley sleeps
New chair
Kitchen: new table
Ava Lea's Princess room
Princess Bed

My bonus room: Aka Barbie Room, scrapbooking room, exercise room
Barbies on display
Master Bath
Master Bedroom
Ava's bathroom
Guest bedroom: Chris calls it the Chris room ( he put pictures of himself in there)
Ava's playroom

Dining room: The sofa wouldn't fit in my bonus room so it is in the dining room until we decide where it goes.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Yay for you! Where did ya'll move too?

Rachel said...

Lakehaven in McDonough

Brittney said...

Congrats on your new home! It is so lovely. I LOVE that subdivision. What a great place to raise your little girl.