Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ava's Prayer

This was too funny not to write down. As I was tucking Ava into bed she informed me that she could pray by herself. I was very proud of that and makes me thankful that she is at a Christian school. Anyways she said she wanted to say her Ariel prayer ( as in Ariel the Little Mermaid). Not unusual, she has been stuck on Princess prayers for awhile. We thank Jesus every night for all the princesses. So she started her prayer and this was how it went:

Dear Jesus
Thank you for my curtains,
thank you for my life,
thank you for my blanket,
and thank you for the Ipad I play with.
In Jesus name Aaaaamen.

It really took all I had not to bust out laughing. She usually thanks Jesus for random things around her room, but the fact that she threw in her life tonight was too funny to me.

No comments: