Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Geech (Aunt Lindsey) and I have made a tradition of going to the pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins every year for the last 3 years. This year we had it all planned and had been looking forward to it all week. However the rain and cold weather put a damper on our plans. We left for the pumpkin patch and it started raining so we turned around and came home. Ava took a nap and Lindsey and I went and did some errands. Later in the afternoon we decided instead of going all the way out to the pumpkin patch we would just get a pumpkin from the church. I wasn't sure how Ava was going to do at the pumpkin patch so we figured if she was really into the pumpkin thing we old always take her next weekend. I really just wanted a pumpkin to carve tonight because we have a super busy weekend next weekend. Anyways she really liked looking for a pumpkin and we may still take her next weekend to the pumpkin patch.



Here it is!!

Alright I have my little pumpkin now let's get out of here!!


No comments: