Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Lunch Date in the City

Okay so we don't really get out much. On Tuesday we met Chelsey downtown for lunch. Since Chelsey knows all the good places in Atlanta we ate at one of her favorites Pizza Fusion. It is an organic Earth friendly pizza place ( right up Chelsey's alley, but far from anything I eat at). It was really good and Ava and I really enjoyed our organic lunch and of course Chelsey. I must say the best part of the lunch was the trip we made over to the cupcake bakery next door. Chelsey would always bring me cupcakes so leave it to her to pick a place next to cupcakes. Hopefully on our next lunch date we will eat near her favorite donut shop!!





Sorry I didn't take any pictures of the cupcakes ( yes cupcakes with an S. I had 3 ....yummy!!)

No comments: